Trips & Tramps highest priority is the safety and wellbeing of our customers, staff, suppliers, and community.
The Covid-19 situation is ever-changing, and we are guided by our national authorities, including The Ministry of Health, to ensure that we provide the safest means of operating within the current protection frameworks.
Covid-19 Framework Update March 2022
We can operate our trips at all settings of the 'traffic light' settings, including Red.
From 03 December 2021 until 4 April 2022, Covid-19 VACCINE PASSPORTS will be MANDATORY on our trips for guests aged 12 yrs 3 months +, staff and contractors. They will no longer be required for travel from 5 April 2022.
We also ask you bring with you and wear a mask inside enclosed spaces, which will include all vehicles, boats and helicopters.
Our Covid-19 Conditions & Cancellation Policy:
If you cannot travel because you are directly impacted by Covid-19, required to isolate, or unable to travel due to border closures or the vaccine passport requirement, you will be offered the option to receive a refund* or reschedule *. We request you give us as much notice as possible, thank you.
NOTES: *We will refund the ticket price paid, less any booking (1%) or credit card fees (2.19%), if applicable. Refunds are only available to direct bookings, if you have booked through a third party, e.g. Grabone, cancellation fees may apply to cover any booking fees applied by that party. Reschedules to the period 1 Oct 2022-30 April 2023 may incur additional charges due to rate increases.
If we are required to reduce capacity or stop operating, you will be contacted by our team to organise a reschedule or refund.
General Covid-19 operating procedures on trips;
- A mask is required to be worn when inside.
- All operations have daily cleaning schedules in place.
- All ‘high-touch’ areas (such as door handles and buttons, arm rests, and seat belts) are routinely cleaned pre and post check-in at our bases.
- Hand sanitizer is available and use is encouraged.
- Inside transport and buildings spatial distancing and masks are required in-line with official recommendations.
Further Initiatives include:
- Regular staff training to ensure they are up-to-date with our guidelines.
- Asking any staff or customers who are feeling unwell to please stay at home and seek medical advice via Healthline or their GP.
- We have implemented a cancellation fee free policy for any customers who are unable to travel with us if they are feeling unwell or unable to reach us to due isolation orders or alert level changes.
If you have any questions or concerns, please get in touch with us.
Phone: 0800 305807 or +64 3 2497081