Trips & Tramps highest priority is the safety and wellbeing of our customers, staff, suppliers, and community.
The Covid-19 situation is ever-changing, and we are guided by our national authorities, including The Ministry of Health, to ensure that we provide the safest means of operating within the current Alert Level 2.
During Alert Level 2 (Delta), customers will be required to bring their own masks, and it is recommended they are worn at all times inside transport and buildings. We will require all our customers to scan in using the NZ COVID Tracer app.
Our COVID-19 operating procedures ensure:
- All operations have daily cleaning schedules in place which covers routine, and daily tasks.
- All ‘high-touch’ areas (such as door handles and buttons, arm rests, and seat belts) are routinely cleaned pre and post check-in at our bases.
- Hand sanitizer is available in the vans.
- Spatial distancing in-line with official recommendations.
Further Initiatives include:
- Regular staff training to ensure they are up-to-date with our guidelines.
- Asking any staff or customers who are feeling unwell to please stay at home and seek medical advice via Healthline or their GP.
- We have implemented a cancellation fee free policy for any customers who are unable to travel with us if they are feeling unwell or unable to reach us to due isolation orders or alert level changes.
Our Covid-19 Conditions & Cancellation Policy:
If you cannot travel because you are directly impacted by Covid-19 you will be offered the option to reschedule your booking or receive a full refund.
If we are required to move alert levels and reduce capacity or stop operating, you will be contacted by our team to organise a reschedule or refund.
If you have any questions or concerns, please get in touch with us.
Phone: 0800 305807 or +64 3 2497081