Trips & Tramps highest priority is the safety and wellbeing of our customers, staff, suppliers, and community.
The Covid-19 situation is ever-changing, and we are guided by our national authorities, including The Ministry of Health, to ensure that we provide the safest means of operating within the current protection frameworks.
Covid-19 Framework Update November 2021
We can operate our trips at all settings of the 'traffic light' settings, including Red.
From 03 December 2021, Covid-19 VACCINE PASSPORTS will be MANDATORY on our trips for guests aged 12 yrs 3 months +, staff and contractors.
Guests will be required to bring their Covid-19 passport with them when they travel. It will be checked by our staff, and potentially other services involved with your excursion (e.g. on helicopters and boat cruises).
Our Covid-19 Conditions & Cancellation Policy:
If you cannot travel because you are directly impacted by Covid-19, required to isolate, or unable to travel due to border closures or the vaccine passport requirement introduced on 03 December 2021, you will be offered the option to receive a full refund *(1) or reschedule (if applicable) . We request you give us as much notice as possible, thank you.
NOTE:*(1) Full refunds are only available to direct bookings, if you have booked through a third party, e.g. Grabone, cancellation fees may apply to cover any booking fees applied by that party.
If we are required to reduce capacity or stop operating, you will be contacted by our team to organise a reschedule or refund.
General Covid-19 operating procedures on trips;
- We will require all our customers to scan in using the NZ COVID Tracer app.
- A mask is strongly encouraged to be worn when inside.
- All operations have daily cleaning schedules in place.
- All ‘high-touch’ areas (such as door handles and buttons, arm rests, and seat belts) are routinely cleaned pre and post check-in at our bases.
- Hand sanitizer is available and use is encouraged.
- Inside transport and buildings spatial distancing and masks are required in-line with official recommendations.
Further Initiatives include:
- Regular staff training to ensure they are up-to-date with our guidelines.
- Asking any staff or customers who are feeling unwell to please stay at home and seek medical advice via Healthline or their GP.
- We have implemented a cancellation fee free policy for any customers who are unable to travel with us if they are feeling unwell or unable to reach us to due isolation orders or alert level changes.
If you have any questions or concerns, please get in touch with us.
Phone: 0800 305807 or +64 3 2497081