Terms & Conditions
Fiordland Trips and Tramps Ltd.
Terms and Conditions
A. Fiordland Trips and Tramps Ltd. trading as Trips & Tramps provides access to the Website on the terms set out in these Terms and Conditions.
B. By using this website you agree with these terms and conditions.
“Terms and Conditions” means these terms and conditions, as amended from time to time.
“Website” means http://www.tripsandtramps.com/and any other website managed by or affiliated to Fiordland Trips and Tramps Ltd.; and
“You” means any person(s) or entity booking events, activities or attractions or other services through the Website
“Us”, “We” and “Our” means Fiordland Trips and Tramps Ltd..
Website Information and Access
1. Fiordland Trips and Tramps Ltd. reserves the right, at any time, at its discretion, to suspend access to the Website. Fiordland Trips and Tramps Ltd. shall not be obliged to give any reason for such suspension.
2. Fiordland Trips and Tramps Ltd. reserves the right, at any time, at its discretion, to remove or edit any information entered on the Website that it considers to be unsuitable, misleading, out of date, inappropriate, contrary to any law or not optimised for search engine results.
3. Fiordland Trips and Tramps Ltd. payment and entry system involves an immediate exchange of information between Fiordland Trips and Tramps Ltd. and your bank via DPS. Your payment is not deemed to be made until it is received by Fiordland Trips and Tramps Ltd. and you receive confirmation from Fiordland Trips and Tramps Ltd. of your booking by email. If you do not receive confirmation of your booking please contact Fiordland Trips and Tramps Ltd. to confirm your booking has been processed.
4. In the case of billing errors, Fiordland Trips and Tramps Ltd. reserves the right to re-invoice with the correct pricing. You will have the option to request a full refund if this occurs).
5. Occasionally, your bank may not authorise a transaction, based on your account status or your card not being enabled for online purchases. In these instances, it is your bank denying your card, not Fiordland Trips and Tramps Ltd., so please contact your bank for a resolution.
6. Fiordland Trips and Tramps Ltd. is a New Zealand business. All prices referred to on this website are based in New Zealand dollars and include 15% GST (Goods & Services Tax). Only the New Zealand Dollar (NZ$) prices on this site are accurate.
7. The name that will appear on your credit card statement will be Trips & Tramps.
Cancellation and change policy
8. In the event of a cancellation or amendment to your booking, refunds will be granted when Trips & Tramps receives notification at least 24 hours prior (NZ time) to departure date. Contact us by phone or email if you need to cancel a booking.
9. Cancellations within 24 hours or 'no shows' will be charged 100% or no refund will be provided.
10. Date transfers may be made within the cancellation period, subject to availability. Please note this may not be possible in busy periods.
11. Fiordland Trips and Tramps Ltd. will issue refunds only to the same credit card used to confirm the booking of the advertised price, less any amounts stipulated above. All refunds will be processed in New Zealand Dollars (NZD) and will not take into account any currency fluctuations or bank charges you may incur.
12. Fiordland is an alpine area and subject to extreme weather. On the rare occasion adverse weather, road or track conditions may require us to make alternations to or cancel trips. Trips & Tramps manages the hazards of our guided walks and Milford Sound excursions. You must follow the instructions of the guide and parents please ensure your minors do the same. Please advise your guide on the day if you have any physical conditions that may affect your enjoyment of the excursion. The guide reserves the right to curtail your trip at any time if they believe your safety, or the safety of others may be compromised. By participating in our excursions you agree to the above terms and conditions.
13. Fiordland Trips and Tramps Ltd. may postpone, cancel, interrupt or stop the event due to adverse weather, health and safety concerns or any causes beyond their reasonable control. In this event, part refund may be granted.
14. You voluntarily assume all risk and danger incidental to the event whether occurring prior to, during or subsequent to the actual event, including but not limited to any death, personal injury, property loss of damage, acts which may be construed as negligent or accidental, any other loss, damage, liability suffering, emotional or nervous disorder.
15. You agree that your successors, executors, administrators and next of kin are bound by these terms and conditions.
16. You consent to receive medical treatment in the case of injury, accident or illness during any event bought on this website and to indemnify Fiordland Trips and Tramps Ltd. against any claims in respect of this treatment.
Complaints or any other comments
17. Any complaints regarding the event will be directed to and dealt with by Fiordland Trips and Tramps Ltd. at email@example.com
Collection and use of information
18. Your information, whether public or private, will not be sold, exchanged, transferred, or given to any other company for any reason whatsoever, without your consent, other than for the express purpose of delivering the purchased product or service requested by the customer.
19. The email address you provide for order processing, may be used to send you information and updates pertaining to your entry and information about other products.
20. We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information. This does not include trusted third parties who assist us in operating our website, conduction our business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential.
21. We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others rights, property, or safety. However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
23. In the event that any liability is attributed to the Fiordland Trips and Tramps Ltd., such liability is limited to the price paid by you to Fiordland Trips and Tramps Ltd. for the activity purchased on this website.
24. If any provision of the Terms & Conditions of this agreement are found to be invalid or unenforceable by a court of law, such invalidity or unenforceability will not affect the remainder of the Terms & Conditions which will continue in full force and effect.