Terms & Conditions
Fiordland Trips and Tramps Ltd.
Terms and Conditions
Your acceptance of the terms and conditions outlined are required to process your reservation.
Prepayment and subsequent confirmation by Fiordland Trips and Tramps is accepted as confirmation of your booking.
For covid-19 specific details, please see the following page link;
Contact us by phone or email if you need to cancel a booking.
- Cancellations 7 days or less from travel for guided walk departures, packages and private tours/charters will receive a 100% charge for the booked excursion. Cancellations for Milford Sound Coach Cruise and Walk and Track Transport departures 3 days or less from departure will receive a 100% charge for the booked excursion. All cancellations will require a written email to action a refund.
- NOTE THIS EXCLUDES CANCELLATIONS FOR COVID RELATED ISSUES, including government alert changes, border closures or isolation orders. We will offer a full refund within this time, should your travel be affected and you are unable to travel. However if you cannot travel due to the absence of a Covid Vaccine Passport, we will require 7 day notice to grant a full refund.
- If the booking is cancelled prior to 7 days for guided walk departures, packages and private tours/charters, or 3 days for the Milford Sound, Cruise and Walk, you will receive a full refund for guided walks.
- Date transfers may be made within the cancellation period, subject to availability. Please note this may not be possible in busy periods.
Note: Voucher purchases through GrabOne and other third-party companies, will be subject to their policy.
Fiordland Trips and Tramps Ltd. payment and entry system involves an immediate exchange of information between Fiordland Trips and Tramps Ltd. and your bank via DPS. Your payment is not deemed to be made until it is received by Fiordland Trips and Tramps Ltd. and you receive confirmation from Fiordland Trips and Tramps Ltd. of your booking by email. If you do not receive confirmation of your booking please contact Fiordland Trips and Tramps Ltd. to confirm your booking has been processed.
In the case of billing errors, Fiordland Trips and Tramps Ltd. reserves the right to re-invoice with the correct pricing. You will have the option to request a full refund if this occurs.
Occasionally, your bank may not authorise a transaction, based on your account status or your card not being enabled for online purchases. In these instances, it is your bank denying your card, not Fiordland Trips and Tramps Ltd., so please contact your bank for a resolution.
Fiordland Trips and Tramps Ltd. is a New Zealand business. All prices referred to on this website are based in New Zealand dollars and include 15% GST (Goods & Services Tax). Only the New Zealand Dollar (NZ$) prices on this site are accurate.
The name that will appear on your credit card statement will be Trips & Tramps. Note a 2.19% transaction charge will be incurred, and is not refundable.
Fiordland is an alpine area and subject to extreme weather. On the rare occasion adverse weather, road or track conditions may require us to make alternations to or cancel trips. Trips & Tramps manages the hazards of our guided walks and Milford Sound excursions. You must follow the instructions of the guide and parents please ensure your minors do the same. Please advise your guide on the day if you have any physical conditions that may affect your enjoyment of the excursion. The guide reserves the right to curtail your trip at any time if they believe your safety, or the safety of others may be compromised.
Fiordland Trips and Tramps Ltd. may postpone, cancel, interrupt or stop the event due to adverse weather, health and safety concerns or any causes beyond their reasonable control. In this event, part refund may be granted.
By participating in this activity, you are expressly assuming those risks and responsibilities and are, to the maximum extent permitted by law releasing the Operator, its officers, employees, directors, agents and any other person associated with us, from any liability, claims, loss, damages or expenses (whatsoever and irrespective of whether direct, indirect or consequential) caused by any event including but not limited to: personal injury or death; property loss or damage; acts which may be construed as negligible or accidental; any other loss, damage, suffering, emotional or nervous disorder suffered by you or any other person in relation to this activity booked on or via this website. You accept that you have been advised to obtain adequate travel insurance for all persons named on the booking.
In participating in the activity, the customer agrees to be bound by the following conditions:
I agree not to commence any litigation proceedings in any country in relation to the risks and liabilities set out above and to indemnify the Operator against any claims;
- I confirm and warrant I am physically fit and suffer no medical conditions, which may affect my ability to participate in the activity;
- I confirm and warrant that, on the date that is 14 days prior to the departure date of the activity, I will be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 by way of any vaccine that has been approved by the New Zealand Ministry of Health.
- I consent to receive medical treatment in the case of injury, accident or illness during the activity and to indemnify the Operator against any claims, costs or expenses in respect of the treatment.
COMPLAINTS OR OTHER COMMENTS
Any complaints regarding the event will be directed to and dealt with by Fiordland Trips and Tramps Ltd. at email@example.com
Collection and use of information
Your information, whether public or private, will not be sold, exchanged, transferred, or given to any other company for any reason whatsoever, without your consent, other than for the express purpose of delivering the purchased product or service requested by the customer.
The email address you provide for order processing, may be used to send you information and updates pertaining to your entry and information about other products.
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information. This does not include trusted third parties who assist us in operating our website, conduction our business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential.
We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others rights, property, or safety. However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
Website Information and Access
Fiordland Trips and Tramps Ltd. reserves the right, at any time, at its discretion, to suspend access to the Website. Fiordland Trips and Tramps Ltd. shall not be obliged to give any reason for such suspension.
Fiordland Trips and Tramps Ltd. reserves the right, at any time, at its discretion, to remove or edit any information entered on the Website that it considers to be unsuitable, misleading, out of date, inappropriate, contrary to any law or not optimised for search engine results.
In the event that any liability is attributed to the Fiordland Trips and Tramps Ltd., such liability is limited to the price paid by you to Fiordland Trips and Tramps Ltd. for the activity purchased on this website.
If any provision of the Terms & Conditions of this agreement are found to be invalid or unenforceable by a court of law, such invalidity or unenforceability will not affect the remainder of the Terms & Conditions which will continue in full force and effect.